Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Final Idol Prediction

So after watching last night’s performances, I can honestly say… I really, REALLY don’t care who wins. I adore them both, and I know exactly what’s going to happen tonight. It’ll be one of two scenarios.

Scenario A:

Ryan Seacrest: And the winner of American Idol 2007 is… Blake Lewis!
Erin immediately bursts into tears and feels incredibly sorry for Jordin, thinking, “It’s so unfair! I always wanted her to win!”

OR

Scenario B:

Ryan Seacrest: And the winner of American Idol 2007 is… Jordin Sparks!
Erin immediately bursts into tears and feels incredibly sorry for Blake, thinking, “It’s so unfair! I always wanted him to win!”

Guaranteed reaction (minus the tears… if any, they will be of happiness, because Idol finales tend to do that to me.) Anyway, tonight no matter what happens, I know I will feel like the winner deserved to win, and I will feel so bad for the non-winner. (I hate saying loser… as Paula says, we’re all winners here.)
But now, if I must enter a prediction... I’ll say Jordin. Although I really do love them both.

~~~

“What flavour is yellow?"

3 comments:

Quizzing Nerd said...

Ahh! Paula Adbul has taken over Erin's blog!

;)

Lol. I do agree, it's hard to pick sides, and I can see how you're neutral. But, like the judges said last night, (I thought of it before that :P) it's a singing competition, and Jordin is the better singer. So, Jordin should win. And, though, I won't cry in either scenario (:D), I would be disappointed if Jordin doesn't win.

Anonymous said...

paula hasn't taken over my blog, just my mind. bwahahaha. next time you see me, i will be clapping very strangely.

Quizzing Nerd said...

Is your nose okay?

:D

Well, I was happy with the result. I won't bother repeating myself, the rest of my opinion is on my blog.