Thursday, May 17, 2007

WHYYYYYYY?????

IT'S NOT TRUE. it isn't. They're lying to me, they're trying to trip me out, it's all a conspiracy, they're all out to get me. I don't care what excuse I use, all I need to know is that it isn't true. I know it's not. Because if it is, nobody can answer why, and the whys make things real. Without the why, it isn't real.

No.

Maybe I'm in denial, but I like it better here.

Melinda did not go home.

~~~

"The question is, was the donkey a male or a female?"

1 comment:

Quizzing Nerd said...

Because America is clueless. That's why.

Melinda should have won, and no matter how the votes go that's the way it should work. I'll still think of her as the winner, and the best, because she clearly was. :) She'll still be selling albums, and I might just have to convince my mom to buy one.