Saturday, April 28, 2007

Best thing ever

From American Idol Wednesday night:

Amazing. I laughed forever when I saw it.

I think it's actually quite brilliant, the way they parodied the judges so accurately. My favourite is Lisa's exaggerated portrayal of Paula's... well... shall we say, questionably strange behaviour this year and her clap with the wide-spread fingers. Marge attempting Randy's "dawg" sign and having only three fingers was quite funny as well, and of course, Simon doing a Pussycat Dolls song... classic.

A quick explanation for the uneducated of Bart's comment: "Lions haven't eaten this well since Dunkleman."
Brian Dunkleman was Ryan Seacrest's co-host in season 1. By season 2, Dunkleman had disappeared, never to be heard from again. I have no idea where he is, but the "eaten by lions" theory works for me!



"And his son's just like him."
"Oh no, there's two of them??"

1 comment:

Quizzing Nerd said...

That was pretty cute. :) Paula is sort of nutty, isn't she?