Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm going to offer up a quick apology to the few people who read this for not posting for a while... it's been a rough week. Last Wednesday, I discovered that, of the four people I spend time with at school, three are going to a different school next year. That in itself isn't too big a deal, but it was kind of the last straw. It unearthed all kinds of deep-seated issues with myself and things that I've managed to put to the back of my mind for a long time, and now it's really not easy to deal with. But I'm dealing, I guess. Don't have much of a choice.

Anyways, for the past week, pretty much all I did on the computer was play endless repetitive internet games and try to ignore the rest of the world, but I dragged myself out of it and took a peek at Josh's blog, which I was rather glad for, because it brought up an issue that I had an opinion on, and it felt really good to actually have a point of view again, and to not just coast by in complete and utter uselessness. So I decided I could post on here again too, though I don't really have a whole lot to say.

But I have to go... I need to go to English class and sit in the corner, bored out of my skull for 80 minutes.



"You have to be optimistic... the Erin I know wasn't a downer."

3 comments:

Quizzing Nerd said...

You're not useless, so don't feel useless. (I make it sound easy, eh? :D) And if you want someone you could talk to, you could e-mail. I'd appreciate your attention a lot more than those little internet games would.

Melda said...

Many many hugs. I had a vague urge to say something along the lines of 'life goes on', but as I detest it when people say that to me...I won't. When life feels like a drag...go to a Tuesday night Bible study. Or phone me. And we can rant to each other about things that really didn't need ranting about, but it makes us feel better :)

<3

~Sil

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks guys. Yes Josh, I'm about to email you right now, and yes Amy, I love ranting with you. lol.

And I do know life goes on. As I said last night, it just has up and down moments that I've got to learn to deal with.

But thanks for the loves!