Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just a quick one

Don't have a bunch of time, just wanted to go on the record as saying my prediction for AI tonight is Chris Richardson going home, sharing the bottom 3 with Phil and Sanjaya (but the latter is probably wishful thinking.)

And I love Martina McBride to death and I'm so glad she made an appearance. Country music is amazing - I love the raw emotion evoked and I think it was a really good night overall (the little that I saw.)



"And I was like, 'I don't even care, Mom, it's just my pants.'"

2 comments:

Melda said...

*Glare*

You know, by doing a quick post on the same day I do a quick post, you're not doing much to debunk the twins/sisters/related somehow myth.

Just kidding, *heart* ya :)

~Sil

Quizzing Nerd said...

I know, you're joking, and I don't want to be the boring stuck-up guy without the sense of humour (like I often am, lol), but I do have to remind you that that is a myth and I and anyone else who actually knows both of you appreciates you as quite different people. :)